Global Inspection Solutions has built a reputation for being one of the best training providers in our fields of expertise. We have years of experience and enjoy passing on our skills to others. We offer a variety of training courses and all our instructors are UK qualified.
We offer top-class training both in Cyprus and across Europe and all our courses are approved by the TUV Austria Academy. From tower crane operation to ladder safety, Global Inspection Solutions offers a huge array of courses to help our clients build a more skilled workforce – and a safer workplace. Each person who completes a course will receive a certificate from the TUV Austria Academy. Among the courses we provide are fork-lift truck operator, manual handling and lifting appliances. These courses comply with all the recommended and relevant local authority guidelines.
Our courses are conducted at our customers’ premises and also include the following:
- Confined space entry awareness
- Advanced confined space entry
- Work at height awareness
- Advanced work at height
- Work at height rescue
- Mobile crane, overhead travelling cranes operator
- Forklift operator safety
- Safe use of lifting equipment
- Passenger lifts routine maintenance
- Inspection of lifting equipment
We also offer a range of other courses in a number of different sectors including steel, marine and shipping, and oil and gas. Our courses are all geared to improving health and safety in the workplace.
Global Inspection Solutions has helped dozens of companies make their premises a safer and more secure environment, while simultaneously widening the skills of hundreds of employees. Our portfolio of clients is a tribute to our expertise. Our other training courses include:
- Ladder safety
- Safe use and installation of scaffolding
- Hand and power tool safety
- Fall protection
- Safety orientation for construction
- Principles of health and safety at work space
- Personal protective equipment awareness
- Welding and welding technology
- Metallurgy and material technology in light of welding
- Design principles and symbolic representation of welding joints
- NDT (Non Destructive Testing) appreciation and awareness
- Thermal cutting
- Firefighting awareness
- Awareness safety at work and PPE
- Total quality control and management
We can offer tailor made training coursers according to any client needs to the highest standard and professional level.